What is a welfare and wellbeing plan?
- The welfare and wellbeing plan outlines arrangements that approved employers will put in place to ensure the welfare and wellbeing of workers they employ.
- The welfare and wellbeing plan template is provided to approved employers and sets out criteria contained in the approved employer guidelines.
- This includes the steps that will be taken to ensure workers:
- feel comfortable raising concerns or complaints
- know where and how to access emergency and non-emergency medical treatment
- know the accommodation options that are available near to the work site.