Skip to main content
What visa do I need to become a PALM scheme worker?
  • All new PALM scheme workers must apply for a Subclass 403 visa in the Pacific Australia Labour Mobility stream.
  • There are 2 cohorts of workers under this visa stream:
    • seasonal workers up to 9 months in every 12 months
    • long term workers between one to 4 years.